Erikson Ridge PropertyIdaho, U.S.A.
- Location: 10 km NW of Elk City, Idaho. Lodging, food and airstrip.
- Access: 10 Km paved and gravel roads.
- Claims: 8.9km2. USFS and BLM unpatented lode claims.
- Ownership: Option to earn 100%.
- Infrastructure: Low power costs. Rail line 30 km NW. 34 KV Power Line 10km SE.
- Permitting: USFS directive to permit early-stage drilling in under one year.
The scientific and technical information on this page was prepared under the supervision of Gold Lion Resources Q.P., Agnes Koffyberg (P.Geo), a Qualified Person as defined in National Instruments 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects. The Qualified Person has reviewed all of the relevant current and historical exploration data respecting such scientific and technical information that was provided to the Qualified Person by Gold Lion Resources Inc. The Qualified Person is of the opinion that the scientific and technical information is based on data that was properly collected, completed, and supervised by geologists and validated by repeat methods. Based on such review, the Qualified Person has verified the scientific and technical information on this page, provided however that the Qualified Person was not able to verify all of the historical information provided, as original data for certain historical information is not available to the Qualified Person or Gold Lion Resources Inc.